Tradelink provides regular software training courses on how to prepare and submit the trade related documents to the Government. These training courses cover Import and Export Trade Declaration, Road Cargo System (ROCARS) for Import and Export of road cargoes, Certificate of Origin, Electronic Cargo Manifest and Advance Filing Rules (AFR). Customers are advised to enroll in relevant training courses before using any of Tradelink services.
Courses are held at Tradelink's Training Centre. The standard fee is most competitive and varies depending on the length of the courses.
for training course details and online enrollment.
*Classes are normally conducted in Cantonese. English or Putonghua classes will also be organised on demand.
For Tradelink customers, the payment can be settled through Credit Card or direct debit; for individual customers, the payment can also be made by Credit Card.
Upon receipt of the confirmation of online enrollment, customers can print out the "Notice for Course Confirmation" for record.
Suspension or Change of Class
After confirmation, should you want to reschedule to an alternative class,
you are required to do it at least 1 business day prior to commencement of the class via online.
Tradelink reserves the right to make alterations regarding the time and place of courses offered when necessary.
Tropical Cyclone Warnings
Rainstorm Black Warning
- When Warning Signal No 1 or 3 is hoisted, classes will be held as scheduled.
- When Warning Signal No 8 is likely to be hoisted within the next two hours as announced by the Hong Kong Observatory, all classes on that day will be cancelled.
- When Warning Signal No 8 or above is hoisted, classes will be rescheduled. Even if the warning signal is subsequently lowered, all classes on that day will still be cancelled. The rescheduled date will be advised later.
- When a Rainstorm Black Warning is issued before the commencement of classes, classes will be rescheduled. Even if the Rainstorm Black Warning is subsequently cancelled, all classes on that day will still be cancelled.
- When a Rainstorm Black Warning is issued during classes, the classes will continue, but trainer and attendees will be advised to stay inside the classroom for their own safety while the warning is still current.
Course fees are not refundable once the date has been scheduled and advised to the participant. If you are unable to attend, however, the place may be transferred to another person provided that written notice is received by Tradelink 5 business days prior to commencement of the course.
For unsuccessful applications and course cancellation by Tradelink, course fees will be refunded.
Please call 2917 8888 for more information.